- Antonio Vivaldi: Cello Sonata No. 3 in A Minor, RV 43
- Rouhollah Khaleghi: Tasnif Khooshe Chin
- Xavier Foley: Irish Fantasy; Cranberry Juice; Shards of Light; Always on the Move
- J.S. Bach: Solo Cello Suite No. 2 in D minor, BWV 1008
- Camille Saint-Saëns : Allegro Appassionato, Op. 43
He blogs, he writes music (at least once taking inspiration from videogame soundtracks), he has designed a carbon fiber bow, he has written a children’s book, he does online coaching, he won first place in the 2014 Sphinx Competition, and he received a prestigious 2018 Avery Fisher Career Grant. He’s Curtis-trained, Georgia-born double bassist Xavier Foley, making his AFCM debut.
Sign up for Emails
To learn the latest updates on live concerts, livestreaming instructions, and concert safety precautions, please sign up for our emails.