Leo Rich Theater
260 South Church Avenue
Tucson, AZ 85701
- Debussy: Quartet in G Minor, Op. 10
- Strayhorn: Take the “A” Train
- López-Gavilán: Viernes de Ciudad
- López-Gavilán: Talking to the Universe
- López-Gavilán: Eclipse
- López-Gavilán: Pan con Timba
The invigorating Harlem Quartet returns to AFCM with another program of crossover with class. To demonstrate its chops in the standard classical repertory, the group opens with Debussy’s warm and dreamy quartet, then moves on to a set featuring Cuban jazz/classical composer-pianist Aldo López-Gavilán, whose music and playing alike are known for dazzling technique and rhythmic fire.
Sign up for Emails
The best way to stay connected to Arizona Friends of Chamber Music.
Sign up for periodic updates and upcoming concert notifications.