- Francis Poulenc: Trio for Oboe, Bassoon and Piano
- Viet Cuong: Trains of Thought
- Dmitri Shostakovich: Romance, Op. 97a; A Spin Through Moscow
- Octavio Vázquez: Scherzo from "Tríptico"
- André Previn: Trio for Oboe, Bassoon and Piano
- Gioacchino Rossini: Fantasy on Themes from "L'Italiana in Algeri"
Like its composer-namesake, the Poulenc Trio (oboe, bassoon, and piano) receives raves for its “convincing elegance, near effortless lightness, and grace.” Viet Cuong’s Trains of Thought: Animated is a mixed-media project featuring a beautifully hand-animated film by artists Elizabeth and Alden Phelps.
Sign up for Emails
The best way to stay connected to Arizona Friends of Chamber Music. Sign up for periodic updates and upcoming concert notifications.