- Camille Saint-Saëns: Danse macabre, Op. 40
- John Leonard Morris: Transylvanian Lullaby (from "Young Frankenstein")
- Franz Liszt: Mephisto Waltz
- Alfred Schnittke: Stille Nacht (based on a melody by Franz Xaver Gruber)
- Ottokar Novacek: Perpetuum mobile
- John Williams: Devil’s Dance (from "The Witches of Eastwick")
- Lera Auerbach: Selections from Preludes for Violin and Piano, Op. 46
- Zino Francescatti: Polka, Op. 22
For one night only, in an unusual and stunning venue, a building that is part of Tucson’s history, we present brilliant twists on classical music masterpieces in homage to All Hallows’ Eve.
This rare and powerful concert combines classical artistry with the thrill of the spooky and macabre. A tour de force of the violin, Chloe invokes the devil’s fiddle and with Jonathan at the piano, delivers the darker side of the classical form.
The moon will be waxing and the ghosts will be flying, so skip the candy and trick-or-treating (or sitting at home watching TV) and join us with a friend or two. Come dressed in costume or themed attire, or just as you are. Buy tickets now.
Doors open: 6:00pm
Concert begins: 7:00pm
Tucson Scottish Rite Cathedral
160 S. Scott Ave
Tucson, AZ 85701
Sign up for Emails
The best way to stay connected to Arizona Friends of Chamber Music.
Sign up for periodic updates and upcoming concert notifications.